Terms and Conditions
German Toy Store Ltd. – Terms and Conditions
(1) Orders: Any order you place will constitute an offer capable of acceptance by us. We will not be obliged to accept an order and we reserve the right to refuse an order without giving any reason. You may cancel an order at any time until confirmation of order except that you may not at any time cancel any order for goods that are customized to meet your particular requirements. Each order if accepted by us shall constitute a separate severable contract.
(2) Prices: Unless expressed otherwise, our prices shall include duty and sales tax at the prevailing rate. Delivery charges are not included unless expressed otherwise.
(3) Availability: All goods will be subject to availability
(4) Laybuy: We offer Laybuy as a payment option. When you purchase using Laybuy, you will received your order now but the cost is spread over 6 weekly automatic payments that are entirely interest free. To purchase using Laybuy, you just have to do the following:
- Fill your cart, head to the checkout, select “Laybuy” as payment option
- Simply sign in to your existing Laybuy account OR register with Laybuy if you are a new Laybuy customer
- Your order is processed immediately and not treated any different to other orders. Normal turnaround times apply. Your payment schedule will be created with your first payment due on the day of purchase and the remainder split over the following 5 weeks.
There is no minimum spend on our website. Laybuy is only available in New Zealand. If you have any questions around Laybuy, please contact Laybuy directly.
(5) Quality: We warrant that (subject to the other provisions in these conditions) the goods will be of satisfactory quality. As we are not the manufacturer of the goods, all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law (except as to title) are, subject to the above, expressly excluded. However, we will endeavor to pass on to you the benefit of any warranty or guarantee given by the manufacturer in respect of the goods.
(6) Warranty Claim: Should you require a warranty claim you must contact us as soon as possible to request an RMA. Goods subject to a warranty claim must be returned in the original packaging as required by our suppliers.
(7) Rejection - Damage: If on deliver the goods appear to be visibly damaged you must notify the carrier immediately that you will not accept delivery or sign for damaged goods otherwise you will forfeit your right to reject the goods for visible damage. If the goods are not visibly damaged on delivery, but you wish to reject the goods for any other nonconformance or unapparent damage, you may reject the goods provided that:
- you obtain an RMA number from us within 24 hours of delivery, submit a completed RMA form to us as soon as possible thereafter and allow us to inspect the goods within 7 days of the date of delivery by returning the goods to us.
- the goods are unused, in their original packaging and you have not marked either the goods or their packaging.
(8) Rejection – Change of Mind: Should you want to return goods for any other reasons than damage, we reserve the right to charge a “restocking fee” which will be an amount equivalent to 25% of the price of the returned goods. Returned goods have to be undamaged and unused and to be returned in the unopened original packaging and you have not marked either the goods or their packaging. Goods have to be returned on your own expense.
(9) Force Majeure: We will not be liable for any failure to effect delivery of the whole or part of any order due to an event beyond our reasonable control. If delivery is delayed due to an event beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you promptly of the reason for such a delay and you agree to give us such an extension to effect delivery as is reasonable in the circumstances.