KETTLER Balance Bike Run 10" - pink / white
- Low instep and platform to safely get on and off the balance bike - platform to rest feet while cruising
- Ergonomic padded seat (developed by child physiotherapists), height adjustable between 30–38 cm
- Safety handles with bumpers
- Crash pad in the centre of the handlebar
- Ball bearing-mounted 10" wheels
- High quality maintenance-free synthetic tyres that will never go flat
- Steel tube frame with scratch-resistant polyester coating
The KETTLER Balance Bike Run 10" in pink and white is the perfect balance bike for beginners due to its low turning radius. Its makes a great bike to start with for kids from about 2 years onward. And since the seat can be adjusted according to your child's height, your little one will get many years of playtime out of it!
The KETTLER Balance Bike Run 10" is super light at only 3.5kg's yet also very safe as it comes with lots of helpful features such as the padded handlebar and a bumper at the end of each handle.The steel frame has a scratch-resistant coating so this bike will last for many years to come.
- Dimensions assembled (L x W x H): 80 x 32.5 x 49 cm
- Age recommendation: 2 years+
- Child weight max.: 50 kg
- Product weight: 3.5 kg
- Partial assembly required
The KETTLER Balance Bike Run 10" meets the requirements of the European standard on toys, as identified by the CE-mark.
Other colour option: